Custom Search

Friday, April 27, 2007

Massive Update !!

What have been going on in here and the AnimeOne fansub scene?

That’s what most people who have been coming to this site have been wondering I bet. Well a good decent amount of releases have been out since my last update and I figured is about time to update for all the faithful fans who visit the site.


Incredibly we have reached 400,000 Hits... Woot and AnimeOne is 5 years old now…ancient by fansubbing standards. We are still around and that’s good to see for the old school peeps like me.

I haven’t downloaded a AnimeOne Ep or any anime ep for 10months and counting since I moved over to Australia. Still I am still hooked to the manga release scene but everything else just doesn’t interest me anymore.
However I am not gonna kill this site cuz of that. I might want to watch anime again one day ^_^

AnimeOne has completed work on Yume Tsukai as well as released the final 2 Ah My Goddess Sorezore No Tsubasa DVD Only Eps. Thus completing 2 really fine series. And at any rate it seems Black Blood Brothers is drawing to a close as well,its only a matter of time now before that and Naruto S1 is out of the way for good :D

AnimeOne has also picked up a new series to play with for the new season,Its called El Cazador de la Bruja also know as the The Witch Hunter. The main plot revolves around this young girl by the name of Ellis who has been suspected of murdering a physicist Heinrich Schneider.Hence She has been on the run from a underground society called “Hunters”. Ellis is tracked down by a bounty hunter by the name of Nadie who finds her but doesn’t turn her in. Instead Nadie decides to help her out and the 2 girls embark on a journey to Ellis Hometown…


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
New Series Alert !!

Sounds good I think. You guys should check it out



Crc of Ep

  1. [Ayu-Aone] Yume Tsukai 09 [h264] [3DBC2EE8]
  2. [AonE&F-B]Galaxy Railways II 06[A0AC9F67]
  3. [AonE-AnY] Ah My Goddess Sorezore no Tsubasa 23 [WS][DVD][A4F52391]
  4. [AonE] Black Blood Brothers 08[9F7E8316]
  5. [Ayu-Aone] Yume Tsukai 10 [h264] [D9368874]
  6. [AonE-AnY] Ah_My Goddess - Sorezore no Tsubasa 24 [WS][DVD][F0DEBC6F]
  7. [AonE] Black_Blood Brothers 09 [5C24133E]
  8. [AonE] El Cazador de la Bruja 01 [846C57DB]
  9. [AonE&F-B]Galaxy Railways II 07[48AE7782]
  10. [AonE&F-B]Galaxy Railways II 08[0F22CED4]
  11. [AonE] El_Cazador de la Bruja 02 [9DF28F25]
  12. [Ayu-Aone] Yume Tsukai 11 [h264] [2228D1DB]
  13. [Ayu-Aone] Yume Tsukai 12 [h264] [D7FE5B49]
  14. [AonE] El Cazador de la Bruja 03[6280730E]


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketNadie In Action

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ellis "Cute!"