Custom Search

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's your ol' pal, Kimura-sensei, home for the holidays. Is everyone overstuffed with turkey like I am? Thank goodness for home cooking...

Here's a quick update since the last post.


P.S. People have misunderstood... I'm not back at all. I have no idea what AnimeONE has been doing since I've retired. If Naruto seems different lately, it's because it is different... I no longer lead Naruto project, nor do I provide any input... the operative parameter for being retired... Be grateful that AnimeONE is still subbing Naruto.


-- Kimura-sensei


  1. [AonE Ani-Kraze] Kyou Kara Maou - 73[B1A547108]
  2. [AonE] Hellsing Ultimate OVA - 02 [DVD x264][F4DA8ABC]
  3. [AonE] Black Blood Brothers - 04 [89E58CEC]
  4. [AonE] Naruto 192 - 196

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home