Custom Search

Saturday, March 17, 2007

AnimeOne Moving On !

Man what an uproar the last post has caused. Btw The Blog Poster was me. In case you guys forgot I am "X" or X^` as I go by on IRC.

Anyway to claify a few matters.I think I should word the term proper by saying that Animeone Naruto doesnt get as much downloads as compared to the speed subbers out that.I need not mention who but in any case most people have already watched Naruto up till 220 which is not AnimeOne's version.And thats fine by me.But its true to say that most people will archive our version onto their DVD'Rs cuz its the Best out out there hands down.

I have spoken to Conan-Kun on Msn and well its pretty much CONFRIMED that AnimeOne will NOT pick up Naruto Shippuuden​.

Ok Moving on from the uproar from the eariler post.AnimeOne has released stuff once more and thats always a good thing !!.

University Life has prevented me from updating sooner but never fear the updates are here.


  1. [AonE] Naruto 214-215 [57586006]
  2. [Ayu-Aone] Yume​ Tsukai​ 08​ [h264]​ [3BB0544D]
  3. [AonE]​ Black Blood​ Brothers​ 07 [15ACA82E]
  4. [AonE&F-B] Galaxy​ Railways​ II​ 05 [7A1E1542]


Will be Posting Up the BT Links Up as Usual by today. Not Sure Whats the release Count atm. Hope You guys enjoy the releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home