Custom Search

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Throughts and Comments

As I did mention before that I will be quiting the fansubbing scene due to studies.I think most people who also visited our IRC channel should have seen my nick around in the oper lists the last few days as well.I am not going back on my decision to quit subbing.I will be lurking around at times till the 15th of July,As I will be flying to australia on that day.The University OC3 is metered hence I cant downloaded unlimited GB's of stuff like I have doing the past few years .With over 2.8 T worth of anime and god knows what other crap burnt away in my cd/dvd collection I gonna miss leeching gigs of stuff day in and day out. I might drop by from time to time after which. Still havent decided on what to do with this blog but it will be around but I might not be the one posting the latest updates.[ Ed:KIV that still ]

Hah started ranting already...bLah ..

Anyway onto animeone matters it seems they finally fixed their Qc problem.Dont ask me how I just gonna assume that someone passed the test.
The long over due series Sousei no Aquarion is done with and aone has finally released a ep of Daa Daa Daa.The last release of Daa Daa Daa was like a year ago to the day.Enjoy~

CRC of Eps

  1. [AonE A-Kingdom] Sousei no Aquarion-23 [A52474C1]
  2. [AonE A-Kingdom] Sousei no Aquarion-24 [780CE620]
  3. [AonE A-Kingdom] Sousei no Aquarion-25 [D44F3ADC]
  4. [AonE A-Kingdom] Sousei no Aquarion-26 [C513A56C]
  5. [AonE Ani-Kraze] Kyou Kara Maou-68 [51FA31DA]
  6. [AonE] Fate/stay night 15[430F410A]
  7. [AonE] Fate/stay night 16[D5393B3F]
  8. [AonE] Daa! Daa! Daa!-58 [DVD][FFA52455]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home