Custom Search

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Retirement

After 4 long years in the fansub scene I have decided to call it quits till further notice due to impending University studies and a total lack of interest in fansubs at the moment.

There isn"t much interesting stuff out there nowadays and the fan subbing scene has becoming incurably like a bloody speed subbing arena with all kinds of Crap fansubs being released and idiots bugging u day in and out to release stuff at a faster pace.

Well that"s not what"s it"s about hence I decided to stop wasting my time doing fansubs and time to get my degree with my head screwed on tight.

As for this blog I might keep it going but I might not have the inside scope of animeone that I enjoy now.KIV that thought till much later.

In any case it seems there were 2 releases to note


CRC of Eps

  1. [AonE-AnY] Ah My Goddess-Sorezore no Tsubasa 08v2 [WS][AA75B19D]
  2. [AonE-AnY] Ah My Goddess-Sorezore no Tsubasa 09 [WS][200EDA99]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home